Advertising with Pasar: strong combinations online and offline! Check out all the options here.
Why advertise with Pasar?
The leisure organisation Pasar is the number-one reference for inspiration and useful information for walkers, cyclists and campers. Pasar inspires its readers and website visitors with reports, hiking and cycling pamphlets, an activities calendar and practical travel tips. The focus is on tourism in Belgium and Belgium’s neighbouring countries, and a little further afield in Europe.
Some key figures:
- 30,000 members with a pronounced interest in walking (or hiking), cycling, travelling and camping
- Average printing run of the magazine: 31,000 copies (CIM 2016)
- 266,000 unique visitors per year and 1.5 million page views on pasar.be (Nov. 2016 - Nov. 2017)
- Target groups:
- Active people aged 40 and over passionate about travelling, camping, walking and cycling
- Who are our members? Here’s a snapshot from our membership:
Wai Ki (35) and Jeroen (37): young parents living in the city, who have a passion for ecology and a large tent
Peter (42): sporty active fellow who can also appreciate relaxing with his son
Karel (56): cycling and walking-mad perfectionist who loves photography and dreams of travelling to far-off destinations
Walter (58) and Christa (56): social campers who love group travel and enjoy nature and the simple things in life
Lieve (63): passionate Pasar ambassador who likes to take part in local group activities (and is herself a tour guide)
Ronny (71) and Bea (69): two adventurous lovers of life who always take to the road in the camper van with each other
- New website with highly segmented advertisements and advertorials
- Digital newsletters to 4 target groups - 4 interests
Cross-media advertising to 4 target groups
From now on, you can reach your target group in a much more focused way with Pasar, across different media outlets.
- Proven print success formulas using advertisements and advertorials
- Segmented advertisements and advertorials on the new website
- Reach 4 different target groups with digital newsletters per interest
New camping magazine: Campertijd
Campertijd is the new magazine from Pasar Camping specifically geared to the camper van fan: including travel reports, camper van tests, camper van comparisons, answers to camper van questions, technical aspects, handy camper van tools, etc. Campertijd is the only Flemish magazine that focuses on the ever-growing group of camper van campers.
Campertijd will appear on a quarterly basis in 2018!