Advertising with Pasar: strong combinations online and offline! Check out all the options here.
Why advertise with Pasar?
The leisure organisation Pasar is the number-one reference for inspiration and useful information for walkers, cyclists and campers. Pasar inspires its readers and website visitors with reports, hiking and cycling pamphlets, an activities calendar and practical travel tips. The focus is on tourism in Belgium and Belgium’s neighbouring countries, and a little further afield in Europe.
Some key figures:
- 25,000 members with a pronounced interest in walking (or hiking), cycling, travelling and camping
- Average printing run of the magazine: 30,000 copies (CIM 2017)
- 15,000 unique visitors per month with an average surfing time of 3,5 minutes
- Target groups:
- Active people with a passion for travelling, camping, walking and cycling
- Upper and middle-class families with teenagers
- Who are our members? Here’s a snapshot from our membership:
Wai Ki (35) and Jeroen (37): young parents living in the city, who have a passion for ecology and a large tent
Peter (42): sporty active fellow who can also appreciate relaxing with his son
Karel (56): cycling and walking-mad perfectionist who loves photography and dreams of travelling to far-off destinations
Walter (58) and Christa (56): social campers who love group travel and enjoy nature and the simple things in life
Lieve (63): passionate Pasar ambassador who likes to take part in local group activities (and is herself a tour guide)
Ronny (71) and Bea (69): two adventurous lovers of life who always take to the road in the camper van with each other
- New website with highly segmented advertisements and advertorials
- Digital newsletters to 4 target groups - 4 interests
Cross-media advertising to 4 target groups
From now on, you can reach your target group in a much more focused way with Pasar, across different media outlets.
- Proven print success formulas using advertisements and advertorials
- Segmented advertisements and advertorials on the new website
- Reach 4 different target groups with digital newsletters per interest
New camping magazine: Campertijd
Campertijd is the new magazine from Pasar Camping especially focused on the motorhome fan. With travel reports, motorhome tests, comparisons, answers to questions about motorhomes, technical aspects, handy tools, etc. Campertijd is the only Flemish magazine that specifically addresses the ever-growing group of motorhome campers.
Campertijd will appear on a quarterly basis in 2019!